Friday 5 August 2011

Sporadic is better than nothing, non?


So in the last month the following things have happened;
I tried hot yoga (still have 8 more classes I have paid for). It was HOT and full of 20-something yoga bunnies in sz 6 lycra crop tops! But I did manage to keep up with the class, despite it feeling about 3 hours long.

It was my birthday! We took the boys up to London Aquarium and I got Merlin Passes, which meant a week of visits to Chessington Zoo, The Aquarium and Legoland before the schols broke up. We will, no doubt return in September when they all quieten down again.

Mr and I went out for the afternoon ON OUR OWN!!! We went to the Vintage Festival on London's Southbank, it was fun and a little disappointing at the same time. We did manage to sneak in two (YES TWO) cheeky alcoholic beverages though before catching the train home to rescue Granny and Grandad from the boy babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment