Wednesday 24 November 2010

Officially HUGE!

It's true. I am indeed massive.Goodness knows how big this baby is going to be!
So last few hours. days, weeks? And what to do? Have just recorded my hypnotherapy scripts to take with me, with the lovely waterproof MP3 player my brother bought me last year for Christmas (perfect for the birth pool), I have my bags packed and my notices (ie. DO NOT OFFER DRUGS, WE ARE USING HYPNOTHERAPY) are made.
So what next...

My list of fun and happy things to do over next few days:

Make and freeze dough to defrost later for gingerbread house!
Send off secret santa present.
Meet up with NCT mummies and babies so Wilbs gets some friend time.
Go to Muji.
Baths.
Work the door at the NCT sale on Saturday.And grab bargains.
Go to Eliza's party.
Go to Petworth for a walk and a visit to the fab looking Coco Cafe Sugar Lounge.
Watch Inception
Wax eyebrows
Plan Wilbur's birthday

Make handprint angel cards and decorations
Make sweets.
Kingston craft fair.
Send ebay stuff off.
Bellydancing and yoga.
Type up essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment