Thursday 12 November 2009

Christmas deco 1

Up until now I have usually been off spending Christmas with my parents, or abroad, so have never really got massively into decorating for Christmas. But this year, with family coming to us and, hopefully, a newly arrived baby (if he's not too late), I can feel that I may want to make the effort and feel all "1st Family Christmas." Even though we will still be in our little flat, I figure we can start making the effort this year and collect a few bits that will be used in our bigger house next year - when we will, of course, have a winter wonderland!
I am torn between a bright, brash Christmas, a monochrome Christmas or a more traditional Christmas, so for today, I am investigating the colourful option, with an emphasis on clashing red and pink.

Our tree is only a small artificial one, but next year, well that's a different story...
At John Lewis.


















No comments:

Post a Comment