Tuesday 17 November 2009

Cookies and Clothkits


After last NCT class last night we ended up in the pub till 11.30, so ended up having a very lazy day today. But, after supermarket delivery came (with free bar of Greens and Blacks - yum yum), I decided to make some cinnamon biscuits, only problem is they are so very moreish.

I have also been enjoying a blast from the past, perusing the wonderful Clothkits website. In the early eighties, my mum used to run up some really fab dresses from the Clothkits catalogue, as well as these great dolls as Christmas presents. Clothkits disappeared for 17 years, but made a comeback a couple of years from a base in Chichester, West Sussex, with many of the original patterns being updated and still available ready-made or ready to run up yourself.
Here are a few of my favourite things from the Clothkits site, which I hope to be making in the next year or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment