Monday 9 November 2009

Harper's Bazaar - All I want for Christmas...

Reading this month's Harper's Bazaar, I came across some inspiration from Charlotte Dellal, Barbara Hulanicki, Elle Macpherson and Bella Freud talking about their Christmas wishes and desires. The lovely ideas and beautiful, colourful photography led to this blog entry...

My Christmas Outfit: This all depends on whether or not I am still pregnant, but I do firmly believe in making an effort on Christmas day and making it feel a bit special, even if we are only lounging at home. For this reason I am on the look out for a long red maxi wrap dress, similar to this one by Isabella Oliver, albeit a cheaper version.
Maternity Dress - The Maxi Wrap
I'll be giving: With baby due anytime around Christmas, Mr T and I promised that we would both have our Christmas shopping complete by the end of December. (One of us has kept this promise - no guesses!).

Without giving too much away to those who may read this, I have got a mixture of useful and luxurious presents, with my brother's one being befitting of the competitive show-off that he is. For my parents I wanted to get them something like this , so that they could make little films of their grandson.
Visit Amazon.co.uk

I have also got them this from M&S., which can be kept indoors or in the garden.
Sitting Buddha
For my son, who will be too young for presents, I have got something that I hope will last him a life time and which we will start for him.

I never tire of receiving: Books, photo books, lifestyle books, travel books, great novels. And hair products.

My Christmas entertainment: Hopefully Baby T will be keeping us busy, otherwise I will be trying to keep calm and busy. I love classic board games and a family game of Singstar.

Festive Decorations:
I particularly like bright colours on natural, sparse backdrops. Like this...+ by He told me
I also love the idea of a garland made out of giant baubles. (Above)

No comments:

Post a Comment